Integral Women In Leadership
Women make great leaders – in whatever field of life they choose – but often we feel that there are invisible barriers holding us back. While some of these barriers may be practical, organisational or structural, often the major barriers are in the way we see ourselves, and our potential.
This program is for any woman who has a desire to lead in her life, and has decided it’s time to embrace a different mindset.
Integral Women in Leadership is a specific, targeted program that reinforces the strengths women have to be leaders in the workplace, while recognising that they often face leadership challenges which are different and additional to those faced by their male counterparts.
In a safe and collegial environment, participants will be able to speak honestly about their personal leadership experience in order to learn from each other, as well as from the experienced facilitators and inspiring guest panellists.
Why Women In Leadership Now?
Countless studies have shown that organisations with greater gender diversity at their leadership levels outperform those without. Increased innovation, improved governance and better market performance are some of the measured benefits. However, many organisations in Australia are still failing to realise those benefits – with currently only 2% of the top ASX 200 companies headed by women. While there are numerous strategies organisations can engage to increase the numbers of women at their leadership tables, individual women can also benefit from exploring the key challenges that they face in advancing their leadership, and focus on developing the right skills to immediately begin ‘leaning in’ to their careers.
Benefits of Attending
As a result of attending the program, participants will gain:
- feedback on their personal leadership style and how it is serving them at work, and specific strategies to further develop their leadership abilities;
- tools, skills and strategies to better achieve their personal purpose and the purpose of their organisation;
- a solution to an immediate and significant workplace issue through the ‘challenge statement’ feedback process;
- an understanding of the latest research on women in the workplace, and ideas for how to increase productivity and innovation in their organisation by better engaging women in leadership; and
- a personal development action plan and a supportive alumni network.
This is a phenomenal program that exceeded my expectations. It gave all of us a new understanding of women leaders in general, but more importantly a customised assessment of our own styles, strengths, and opportunities to enhance our leadership value in the future. An absolute must for all women at any stage of their career.
- Michelle Dodd, Learning and Development Manager
Take the next step in your Leadership Journey: Register for our November 2018 program.