Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51915)
Embark on your leadership and management journey through our unique program that offers the opportunity to gain a BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management, whilst also exploring the Integral model of leadership and gaining insight into your authentic self.
In its sixth consecutive year, our Diploma program has earned a reputation across Perth businesses as one of the most transformational leadership programs available.
This unique program takes place over four months, during which time you will attend a three-hour launch to start you off on the exciting journey; three two-day modules; and culminating in a grande finale day involving an outdoor adventure that creatively allows you to demonstrate your new skills and knowledge. You will undertake a 360 degree process that includes three coaching sessions, arranged at your convenience with one of our qualified coaches. You will also develop and implement a project within your workplace, and give a brief presentation about it at the grande finale.
After the program, you will be required to submit work to be assessed. Assessment for the Diploma is administered through Integral Development (RTO Code 52143).
At the core of your journey is the Integral Leadership model, based on Ken Wilber’s Integral Theory. Wilber’s work has been widely acclaimed by leaders such as Bill Clinton and Al Gore and brings together the most advanced thinking of science, philosophy, psychology and leadership into an extraordinary ‘theory of everything’.
The program is designed to enhance and develop your authentic self; your interpersonal effectiveness and ability to motivate and inspire others; your ability to energise and drive team effectiveness, and finally to enhance your business performance and ability to manage change.
Integral Development Chair, Dr Ron Cacioppe, is one of the leading writers and thinkers in the area of Integral leadership theory and practice. The Diploma will help you learn and apply some powerful concepts to your leadership and management style.
You will take away powerful and practical tools, concepts and skills that will help you become highly effective in management and leadership of people and organisations.
- Friday, 4 August: Program Launch
- Thursday, 31 August: Managing Self
- Friday, 1 September: Leading Performance Through Coaching
- Thursday, 12 October: Developing Effective Teams
- Friday, 13 October: Managing Projects
- Thursday, 2 November: Building Effective Relationships
- Friday, 3 November: Managing Change
- Friday, 1 December: Grande Finale
Who Should Attend?
Managers, project managers, supervisors and team leaders, through to business unit and divisional managers. In particular, anyone who receives direction from above, but has some flexibility and responsibility in the implementation of directives.
Units of Competency
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBLDR503 Communicate with influence
- CHCORG529B Provide coaching and motivation
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- An exciting and fun blended learning process. Classroom time is balanced with an interactive website that features quizzes, readings, videos, and open discussion with your cohort members.
- Develop and implement a workplace project that allows you to put learning into practice, while also offering an opportunity for Return on Investment to your organisation.
- Undertake a valuable 360 degree feedback process to discover your strengths and areas for improvement. The process includes three coaching sessions with an executive coach.
- Learn mindfulness techniques to enhance your focus, energy and happiness.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from people who work in a variety of industries.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
If you believe you have already undertaken sufficient formal learning or vocational experience, you may be eligible to apply for RPL. We have a straightforward RPL process that includes a one-hour coaching session, should you require it. If you are interested in the RPL pathway to the BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management, please contact email@example.com