Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.
- Stephen R. Covey
More than 5,000 Australian executives, managers and supervisors over the last 15 years have turned to Integral Development for 360° feedback surveys to achieve developmental success. We understand how important it is to have good, working relationships with the people around you and have levereaged skill and behavioural based feedback at all levels to drive meaningful outcomes.
The Integral 360 enables leaders and managers to understand the complex and interrelated skills that lay the foundation for effective leadership and managerial behaviour in the organisation or sector. Integrity, vision, confidence, strategic thinking and a commitment to personal and professional development are qualities that define successful leader-managers.
Option to customise your profile
It’s easy to customise our profiles to meet your requirements.
Integral Development has customised 360s developed to meet sector needs (Public, Private or Not-for-profit) and roles (CEO, executive, manager, supervisor and board) as well as questions which focus on specific developmental areas such Emotional Intelligence, Leadership States and Authenticity.
Up to twelve additional questions can be added to most questionnaires to cover:
- Competencies specific to your organisation
- Skills and abilities unique to your organisation
Our 5 step feedback process
Follow our streamlined process to maximise benefits:
- Customise your questionnaire
- Introduce your team to the 360° process
- Collect online data and compile feedback reports
- Debrief the group on their results and feedback reports
- Hold individual debriefings in a one-on-one coaching session with an experienced and accrediated coach.
We recommend allowing three weeks for participants and their raters to complete the survey.
What you can expect from your 360° report
The Integral 360° report presents the feedback for each participant as follows:
- Individual reports categorising strengths and weaknesses
- Leadership effectiveness as defined by four key functions
- Eight key leadership and management roles
- Skills and abilities associated with leadership effectiveness
- Twelve authentic self-skills
- Highest and lowest rated skills and behaviours
- Open comments made by raters
- A development workbook to assist in deciding action steps
Find out how well you did.
We show you how to select from comparison groups to compare scores against:
- Others in the program / team
- Your organisation
- Your industry
- Your Sector
Tested and researched, delivering credible results
Over the last 15 years, our instruments have been continually refined and improved based on research studies and experience.
- Two separate studies have been conducted on the repeatability of the Integral Leadership & Management Profile questions and the 360° Leadership Development Profile.
- Other studies by Dr. Simon Albrecht have shown that the 8 roles of the 360° profiles are valid and accurate indicators of leadership effectiveness.
- Factor analysis and correlation studies with other validated instruments such as the MLQ have shown the Integral instruments to be reliable and valid instruments.
- A PhD student at UWA correlated the Integral 360° with measures of emotional intelligence and other factors.
The Integral 360° profiles have the advantage of using a set of well researched behaviours and skills of leadership and management yet at the same time are able to be customised and tailored by adding customised “vital organisation” questions to the profile. This allows the ability to provide normative comparisons yet also have an instrument that suits the Organisation’s particular environment and unique leadership requirements.