Tody’s fast paced, complex business environment requires organisations to find new and innovative ways to develop leadership and strategic management capabilities.
Our customised programs are designed with your organisational requirements in mind, enabling you to deliver your business strategy and initiatives for positive change.
Turning managers into leaders
Key focus areas
To us, effective leadership means being able to shift from a fixed mindset, to hear the viewpoints of others and to calmly work through any communicative issues.
Our programs are designed to help managers:
- Understand the key skills and roles of highly effective leaders
- Identify and develop specific actions to improve their competencies
- Understand how to implement strategic direction, culture and change
- Determine clear actions with timelines, responsibilities and resources.
Leadership modules and workshops
You asked for program flexibility and versatility. We listened.
Delivered by our experienced facilitators, we are able to provide a range of modules and workshops as part of a leadership program. You can also customise some modules to suit your individual or organisational needs.
Our workshops can be run over a half or full day, depending on your preference.
Here are a few examples of our popular modules and workshops:
- Strategic Leadership and Management
- Effective Leadership Skills
- Building and Leading High Performance Teams
- Ethics in Leadership and Decision Making
- Coaching Skills for Managers
- Peak Performance under Pressure
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Effective Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Corporate Innovation
- Finance for Non-Finance People
View our video