Your Leadership Best
As a consequence of growing complexity and increasing expectations, school leaders need to find new ways to empower staff to cope with the changing school environment and improve student outcomes.
This program offers school leaders the opportunity to take time to reflect on current practices, learn from each other and the facilitators and to embed new skills. It starts with two intensive days to provide participants with tools to use immediately. Each of the four days are highly experiential with ample time to apply new approaches to leading, and further extend leadership skills.
Many of our program participants have demonstrated enhanced leadership effectiveness during principal review processes as a result of the program and expert coaching provided through Integral Development.
- Shane Glasson, Catholic Education WA
Between sessions, participants will receive dedicated coaching around their 360° feedback report to further their leadership capability. Participants will leave with skills and practical tools to enable them and their staff to lead the school to be the best it can be.
This is a new, best practice program built on Integral Development’s experience in leadership and coaching programs with over 400 principals in both Department of Education and Catholic Education in WA.
Integral Development training represents some of the best professional learning that I have been involved in during my time as an administrator...Rather than “teaching” you leadership skills, Integral acknowledges that you already possess significant leadership capabilities, and enables you to reflect upon your personal leadership style and develop a toolkit of strategies...to deal with the myriad of issues managed by school leaders today... Integral Development’s approach is one all school leaders should embrace.
- Gary Quinn, Principal
- 360 Feedback survey based on AITSL
- Two one-on-one coaching sessions to follow up on progress and action plan
- Small group learning and interactive sessions
- The Harvard University-based Leadership Challenge process to assist participants to manage strategic imperatives and other leadership challenges
- Self reflection as a prelude to action Tangible tools to implement immediately
Benefits of Attending
You will learn how to:
- Be your leadership best – a strengths-based approach
- Build a high performance culture
- Self reflect and build resilience
- Effectively lead change within your school
- Build accountability in your staff
- Empower your staff to improve the learning experience and student performance
Who Should Attend?
- Principals of primary and high schools
- Deputy Principals of primary and high schools
- Associate Principals
- Aspiring Principals
The program will be delivered at Wollaston Theological College in Claremont.