What is Agile?
This course is designed to provide you with an introduction to Agile values, principles and mindset.
The course will focus on emphasizing the importance of ‘being vs doing agile’ and provide a clear overview of some of the most common agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean & Kanban) applicable to any industry and/or knowledge project.
By the end of the course you will learn:
- The high level concepts of personal, team and organizational agility
- The key aspects of value driven development
- The concept of Servant leadership in Agile
- How to share knowledge through collaboration
- How to practice transparency and enhance trust
Facilitated by Felicia Vlad