In this half-day workshop, Dr Sue Jackson and Professor Ron Cacioppe, two leading authors and practitioners in flow and mindfulness, describe research and practical examples of elite athletes and leaders in the flow state – a key psychological state for optimal performance in your organisation.
Flow is the state of pure focus and concentration where time melts away. In flow, we perform at our best and experience a high level of enjoyment. A substantial body of research has confirmed that mindfulness and flow lead to better health, improvements in brain functioning, and improved performance.
A pioneer of flow state research, Sue Jackson makes flow understandable and accessible by combining flow research with practical strategies and skills to help individuals and teams achieve flow in their performance. Sue has worked with the founder of flow, acclaimed psychologist, Professor Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi.
Professor Ron Cacioppe has been involved in teaching and writing about mindfulness for over 25 years and his new book describes a powerful and unique state of mindfulness-in-flow, called MindFlow.
Ron and Sue will describe:
- The value of being present in flow
- A clear description of the research on the benefits of mindfulness and flow
- How the integration of mindfulness-into-flow leads to performance and fulfillment
- Practical ways to bring MindFlow to work and personal life
- How leadership can bring mindfulness and flow into the workplace, schools and health
- Practical examples of leaders and companies where mindfulness and flow are being successfully implemented
Working in today’s fast-paced world requires a high level of performance to keep pace with rapidly changing challenges, while maintaining balance in your personal life. This workshop shows the benefits of the mindfulness-in-flow state for optimal performance and personal health and well-being.
This workshop is relevant for leaders, managers, human resource professionals, trainers, and specialists who want to enhance the performance and skills of individuals seeking to go to the next level in their performance, and to find fulfillment in their work.