Practical Performance Management
Managing employee performance can be as simple as ABC:
Accountability, Behaviour, Communication.
As Managers and Leaders, a crucial part of our role is supporting employees to build their skills, competencies and capability to carry out their role effectively and create an engaged and productive work place.
There are times however when as Managers and Leaders, we will have to manage under performance which can present with many challenges.
This course will provide you with a framework for managing performance and underperformance. You will be equipped with hands on practical tools and strategies that you will be able to use immediately in your workplace to create a working environment where employees can develop, improve and succeed.
This course can also be customised to your organisation’s needs and run in-house.
Benefits of Attending
You will learn how to:
- Develop a practical understanding of the ABC model of Performance Management (Accountability, Behaviour and Communication)
- Enhance your understanding of the legal framework and best practice in managing performance
- Utilise your emotional intelligence to improve self-awareness to gain confidence in proactively engaging in performance management
- Understand the tools and techniques on how to manage conflict and be equiped to address the often difficult underperformance management conversations
- Communicate and clarify performance standards and expectations and gain the skills to align them with the business objectives
- Determine how to implement an effective performance improvement strategy that improves performance and productivity
Who Should Attend
- Managers at all levels
- Team leaders responsible for performance management
- Leaders having difficulty managing poor performance