Now more than ever organisations require managers that are able to embrace and lead change. The need for organisations to effectively react to constant change is clear, yet many managers struggle in building the organisational flexibility required in today’s business environment.
You will cover the most practical of change management strategies, models and processes to effectively manage change. You will discuss actual case studies and learn what went well and what caused change to fail. You will also leave with a “kit” of tools, models, techniques and questionnaires you can can use in your own organisations.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn the key elements of effective change management
- Gain key insights from research on organisational change
- Understand the relationship between change and organisational culture
- Examine your approach to change as a manager
- Develop practical strategies to apply to your organisation