Coaching Skills for Leaders and Managers
Coaching is about encouraging learning, not compliance and imitation. It is about achieving performance improvement and results which align to the organisation strategy and culture as well as supporting individuals and teams to analyse and implement their own solutions.
This workshop will effectively train individuals in the skills necessary for coaching within an organisation by taking a practical approach to learning. Leaders, managers and supervisors will use a structured model and process which they can implement immediately in their organisation.
Participants discover and experience how to inspire others to believe in their own success, sharpen their focus, and make radical shifts to achieve extraordinary results, all through state-of-the-art coaching techniques. Participants also discover insights into how to effectively communicate with team members, clients and staff for rapid development as well as how to influence to achieve results.
Benefits of Attending
- Discover coaching as a powerful model of management and leadership
- Gain a pre-workshop coaching self-assessment
- Enable an understanding of what coaching is and how it differs from mentoring, management and counselling
- Understand how coaching can help with difficult
- Allow you to experience practical and effective coaching tools
- Learn the structure and integrate a coaching approach to management
- Enable you to apply coaching within the workplace