Relieve some of the pressure
We understand that redundancy can be stressful for all parties.
Whether you need help with managing the redundancy process or would like to offer assistance to your employee(s) on embarking on their new career direction, we are here to help.
How we can help you and your organisation
Our assistance can help you to:
- Protect your brand and reputation
- Implement a clearly structured and open redundancy process
- Identify the most cost effective approach
- Quickly identify issues and concerns as they arise.
How we can help your employees
Our assistance can provide your employees with:
- A support framework to help them prepare for a new career direction
- Guidance and support in identifying the options available to them
- Support in working through the myriad of emotions which may arise
- Confidence building and assistance with positively focussing on moving forward.
We provide a caring environment to support our clients through this emotionally sensitive time.
As outplacement is highly sensitive, we adhere to the industry code of conduct and ensure that everything is handled with the strictest confidence to protect all parties.
Our coaches are focussed on creating an optimum environment to achieve the best outcome for you and your employee(s).
We are flexible in our approach and modify our programme through consultation with you and discussions with your employee(s) to assess their individual requirements.
We provide regular feedback and progress reports, to ensure that your investment has been used appropriately without breaching any employee confidentiality.
Download our brochure