Is innovation a part of your organisation's culture?
The ability to leverage best practice techniques to foster innovation has never been more important in today’s rapidly changing environment. And yet many organisations struggle with this prospect.
When considering potential innovation problems, we need to ask the following questions:
- Do you need to be innovative to ensure long-term sustainability and success?
- Do you think of innovation as a threat to your organisation?
- Does the culture of your organisation foster innovation?
- Are the systems and processes used by your organisation enabling innovation?
We understand that innovation can be difficult
Regardless of your sector, industry or team size, if you haven't been affected by disruptive innovation or changes in revenue / budgets, you will be.
Many organisations struggle with innovation because they try to boil the ocean instead of breaking projects into manageable phases.
The absence of effective innovation strategies cause organisations to fall behind and ultimately suffer poor financial and goal performance.
How we can help
We can help you to break innovative projects into manageable phases and to:
- Understand the requirements, mechanisms and barriers to innovation
- Understand the real-world value of failure in innovation, without being reckless
- Deliver key innovation initiatives that ensure you are successful moving forward.
The Integral approach to innovation
At the core of our approach to corporate innovation is Ken Wilber’s Integral Theory. Described as a new paradigm for the 21st century, the Integral Theory draws on both eastern and western philosophical and scientific perspectives.
We use the Integral Framework to ensure the key ‘quadrants’ for leadership, management and innovation covered. The model incorporates the skills and behaviours of individuals, teams and organisations in terms of leading and managing innovation.
The Integral framework is flexible and can be customised to suit your specific requirements and strategic challenges.
To get ahead of the curve, contact us to discuss how we can help accelerate your innovation initiatives or help you find new ones to focus in on.